June 16, 2020
In this report, we present the results of three studies and a working paper written under this project, including policy conclusions based on all four studies.
The above issue is analyzed from the following perspectives:
- What distinguishes SMEs that export, what markets do they trade with, and what role have different trade barriers for their decision?
- What are the effects of export on business growth, employment, and productivity?
- What effects have government-sponsored export promotion programs?
- What can we learn from the promotion of other countries in Europe?
- Exporting through wholesalers. An alternative for SMEs?